Your cart is currently empty.
Completely free from soy and dairy, our all-natural Pea Protein Isolate is packed with 23g protein per serving, perfect for those training on a plant-based diet.
- Natural vegetable based protein
- Free of gluten and lactose
- Ideal protein source for vegetarians and vegans
What are the benefits of instant oats?
Instant oats are a great option for a healthy breakfast which is easy, quick and fits into any lifestyle. Oats also have great nutritionals — our 100% Instant Oats contain 62g of carbohydrates in every serving, helping your recovery after wortkouts,1 as well as 11g of protein supporting the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.2
Plus, they’re super-versatile — you can enjoy them on their own as porridge or overnight oats, add them to shakes and smoothies for a calorie boost, or even use them in your bakes.
Who are instant oats for?
Our 100% Instant Oats are great for anyone looking to get a boost of carbohydrates, protein, and fibre into their diet.
They’re also totally vegan-friendly, making them a great a plant-based boost of carbs and protein for those following a vegan or vegetarian diet.
What do instant oats taste like?
Our 100% Instant Oats are available in a range of flavours, including Chocolate Smooth and Vanilla, so you’ll be able to find your favourite — no matter your tastes.
We also stock 100% Instant Oats in unflavoured, which can be a perfect pair with our zero-calorie Flavdrops™ for a delicious twist on traditional porridge.
1. Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle. This beneficial effect is obtained with the consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4 hours, and no later than 6 hours, following highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
2. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
Serving Size - 1 Scoop (30g)
Servings Per Container - 33 (1kg)
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
|Energy||1511 kJ/357 kcal||453 kJ/107 kcal|
|Fat||5.0 g||1.5 g|
|of which saturates||1.9 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrates||3.0 g||0.9 g|
|of which sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||75 g||23 g|
|Salt||2.5 g||0.75 g|
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
The nutritional information is based on the Unflavoured version, when choosing an alternative flavour the nutritional values may vary.
May also contain gluten, soy, milk and egg.
Unflavoured: Pea Protein Isolate (100%)
Protein contributes to the growth & maintenance of muscle mass, so to reap the benefits of this product we recommend adding 1 large scoop (30g) to 150-250ml of water or milk in a Myprotein shaker 30 minutes before and/or after your workout. Alternatively consume any time of day to increase your daily protein intake.