Your cart is currently empty.
We’re making it easier than ever to find the products you need, whatever your goal.
That’s why we’ve changed Active Woman Diet Blend to Diet Protein Blend - but don’t worry, we’ve definitely not changed the taste or the nutritionals, so it’s still your favourite.
Our Diet Protein Blend is a highly researched formula, designed specifically to support women following a healthy lifestyle.
What is Diet Protein Blend?
Our Diet Protein Blend is a diet protein powder that helps to maintain and grow important muscle,1 making it a great training support to help you achieve your fitness goals.
It mixes into an indulgent, tasty shake packed full of high-quality nutrients, such as choline and niacin to support your metabolism,2,3 making this diet whey protein a super-convenient addition to your everyday diet.
Discover more from our Active Women range.
- 21g protein per serving
- Only 96 calories
- Formulated specifically for women
- Added CLA and choline
What are the benefits of Diet Protein Blend?
Packed with protein, which helps grow and maintain important muscle,1 our Diet Protein Blend is ideal to support you along your fitness journey — whether you’re trying to lose weight or tone up.
Plus, with less than 0.6g of fat and just 96 calories per serving, it’s the perfect addition to your diet to help you hit your daily protein requirements even if you’re following a strict training regime or trying to reduce your calorie count.
We’ve also added extra vitamins and minerals, which are specifically tailored to meet women’s dietary needs, as well as active ingredients such as choline.
Vitamin A — helps to keep your skin healthy, as well as supporting normal vision and the immune system.4
Vitamin B6 — important for the regulation of hormonal activity and supports normal psychological function.5
Vitamin B12 — helps with the normal function of the nervous system and metabolism.6
Vitamin C —this essential vitamin supports normal skin, teeth and bones.7
Vitamin D — important for normal muscle function and to support the immune system.8
Vitamin E — helps to protect cells from oxidative stress.9
Thiamine — supports the normal function of the heart and nervous system.10
Riboflavin — important to maintain normal red blood cells and iron metabolism.11
Niacin — helps to support the metabolism, nervous system and helps to reduce fatigue.12
Magnesium — important to keep electrolyte balance and to support normal muscle function.13
Iron — supports normal cognitive function and oxygen transport in the body.14
Zinc — plays a role in DNA synthesis, fertility and reproduction, and macronutrient metabolism.15
Choline — contributes to normal lipid metabolism.2
Who is Diet Protein Blend for?
Our Diet Protein Blend is ideal for anyone looking to up their daily intake of protein while following a low-fat, low-carb diet.
This diet whey protein is vegetarian and gluten-free, plus it’s low in sugar — making it a great fit for a variety of lifestyles.
What does Diet Protein Blend taste like?
Our diet protein powder doesn’t only offer unbeatable nutritionals, but has been carefully formulated to deliver on incredible taste too. Enjoy indulgent flavours like Marshmallow, Strawberry Cream, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, and Natural Vanilla — without derailing your diet.
1. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
2. Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism.
3. Niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
4. Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision, and the normal function of the immune system.
5. Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and normal psychological function.
6. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and energy-yielding metabolism.
7. Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, teeth and bones
8. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and to the normal function of the immune system.
9. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
10. Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart and the nervous system.
11. Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells and normal metabolism of iron.
12. Niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
13. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance and to normal muscle function.
14. Iron contributes to normal cognitive function and normal oxygen transport in the body.
15. Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal fertility and reproduction, and normal macronutrient metabolism.
Serving Size - 1 Large Scoop (25g)
Servings per Container - 1 (25g), 20 (500g), 40 (1kg), 2.5kg (100)
|Per 100g||Per Serving (25g)|
|Energy||1615 kj/381 kcal||408 kj/96 kcal|
|Fat||2.5 g||0.6 g|
|of which saturates||0.6 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrates||6.5 g||1.6 g|
|of which sugars||2.7 g||0.7 g|
|Protein||83 g||21 g|
|Salt||0.4 g||0.1 g|
|Vitamin A||1568 µg (196% RI*)||392 µg (49% RI*)|
|Vitamin D||4 µg (80% RI*)||1µg (20% RI*)|
|Vitamin E||24 mg (200% RI*)||6 mg (50% RI*)|
|Vitamin C||160 mg (200% RI*)||40 mg (50% RI*)|
|Thiamin||2.4 mg (218% RI*)||0.6 mg (54.5% RI*)|
|Riboflavin||2.8 mg (200% RI*)||0.7 mg (50% RI*)|
|Niacin||32 mg (200% RI*)||8 mg (50% RI*)|
|Vitamin B6||2.84 mg (203% RI*)||0.71 mg (50.7% RI*)|
|Folic Acid||404 ug (202% RI*)||101 ug (51% RI*)|
|Vitamin B12||5 µg (200% RI*)||1.25 µg (50% RI*)|
|Magnesium||756 mg (202% RI*)||189 mg (50.4% RI*)|
|Iron||28 mg (200% RI*)||7 mg (50% RI*)|
|Zinc||20 mg (200% RI*)||5 mg (50% RI*)|
|Iodine||300 µg (200% RI*)||75 µg (50% RI*)|
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
|Conjugated Linoleic Acid||1 g||0.25 g|
|Choline||830 mg||208 mg|
The nutritional information is based on the Strawberry Cream version, when choosing an alternative the nutritional values may vary.
For allergens, see ingredients highlighted in bold. May also contain eggs.
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Flavour : Whey Protein (contains: Soy, Milk) (89%), Chocolate Fudge Flavouring (Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose)), Inulin, Vitamin and Mineral Premix (Magnesium, Vitamin C, Niacin, Iron, Vitamin E, Zinc, Viatmin D, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Iodine, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6), Conjugated Linoleic Acid Triglycerides (Conjugated Linoleic Acid Triglycerides, Malto Oligosacchride) (contains Milk)), Choline Bitartrate.
When to take Diet Protein Blend?
We recommend taking 1 large scoop (25g) 30-60 minutes after working out, but you can enjoy a shake at any time to keep yourself topped up on protein — with such mouth-watering flavours, it’s great to satisfy sweet-tooth cravings.
What does Diet Protein Blend work well with?
This diet protein powder is a sweet and simple way to keep topped up on all-important protein to help reach your goals,1 but make sure you’re getting a daily dose of amino acids with our Essential BCAA 2:1:1.
And, if you’re working towards a weight-loss goal, another supplement which can help to support your progress is our Diet Aid capsules — a high-performance weight-loss formula with kola nut, which supports weight control.16
16. Cola nitida (kola nut) contributes to body weight control.