Your cart is currently empty.
"JYM Supplement Science combines real science with real ingredients to deliver unreal results. Post JYM, my revolutionary post-workout recovery formula, delivers the ingredients you need after every workout to promote those unreal results.* It's a powerful post-workout cocktail scientifically-designed to help you boost repair, maximize recovery, and build more muscle.*
Many of the ingredients in Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix mirror ingredients in my Pre JYM. These ingredients include BCAAs, creatine HCl, beta-alanine, betaine, and taurine. These five ingredients should be consumed before and after every workout to help boost maximal performance and muscle growth.* Thus, Pre JYM and Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix are designed to work in concert. Take Pre JYM to train like an animal; use Post JYM Active to recover like a pro.*
Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix also contains carnitine and glutamine, which are important to quickly ramp up post-workout repair.* In addition, you can also purchase Post JYM Dextrose separately. This way Post JYM lets you control your carbs and customize your post-workout protocol.
Like every JYM product, Post JYM Active Matrix contains no proprietary blends, proper amounts, no "abbreviated" formulas, no concentrates, and no BS. There is no filler. Every single ingredient is included at the studied amount to optimize repair and growth.* That's the power, and promise, of Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix.Under the Microscope
Let’s take a closer look at each of the eight ingredients and doses used to make Post JYM a revolutionary recovery formula.*6 grams of Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- The BCAAs are three amino acids—leucine, isoleucine, and valine—that share a common structure.
- Research suggests that leucine is the most critical after workouts because it stimulates muscle protein synthesis (i.e., muscle growth) by activating the mTOR complex.* It also supports the body’s natural insulin release, which drives more amino acids, creatine, and carnitine from Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix into your muscle cells.*
- Having a 3:1:1 ratio of leucine to isoleucine to valine in a post-workout product, such as in Pre JYM, provides an extra bit of leucine for to help boost muscle growth without compromising the critical role that isoleucine and valine play in this process.*
- Many studies suggest that creatine supplementation leads to significant gains in muscle strength and power, as well as muscle growth.*
- Creatine HCl is made by attaching a hydrochloride (HCl) group to creatine.
- Adding the hydrochloride group lowers the pH of creatine, making it more acidic. This drastically increases creatine's solubility in fluids, which may help increase absorption to help reduce stomach issues.*
- • Clinical research suggests that one of the best times to get a serving of creatine is after workouts. This is especially true when consuming creatine along with ingredients that spike insulin levels, such as leucine and dextrose, which are included in the Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix and Post JYM Dextrose, respectively.*
- Beta-alanine is an amino acid that gets taken up by muscle fibers and combines with the amino acid histidine to form carnosine.*
- Research suggests that carnosine increases strength and power, improves endurance and recovery, and muscle growth.* This is especially true when taken together with creatine, as in Post JYM.
- One of the best times to get a dose of beta-alanine is right after workouts when muscle fibers are primed to utilize nutrients.* Taking beta-alanine along with leucine and dextrose, as in Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix and Post JYM dextrose, may further enhance its uptake to keep your muscle carnosine levels maximized.*
- Studies suggest that L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation enhances recovery after exercise with as little as 1 gram.* The better recovery is likely due to carnitine’s ability to promote nitric oxide (NO) production and therefore increase blood flow to recovering muscles, as well as its ability to help induce an increase in muscle oxygen consumption.*
- Another benefit of L-carnitine L-tartrate is that it may help enhance the body's natural use of testosterone*
- Since carnitine requires insulin for entry into muscle cells, it’s best to supplement carnitine with ingredients that spike insulin levels, such as leucine, which is in Post JYM Active Ingredient Matrix, and dextrose, which is in Post JYM Dextrose.*
- Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in the body and is important for muscle recovery and growth.*
- Betaine, also known as trimethylglycine (TMG), is a modified version of the amino acid glycine.
- Betaine supplementation has been suggested in studies to improve muscle strength and power production, increase the number of reps done with a given weight, and improve endurance.*
- University of Connecticut researchers reported that supplementing with 1.25 grams of betaine increased power and muscle force on the bench press.*
- Betaine has also been suggeested to help increase protein synthesis following workouts as compared to a placebo. This may help lead to greater muscle growth in the long term.*
- Taurine is a specialized amino acid that is important for endurance and muscle strength.*
- Exercise depletes taurine levels, thereby impairing strength and endurance, so it’s critical to get an effective amount of taurine after every workout to replenish what was lost.*
- BioPerine® is a patented extract of the fruit of black pepper, or long pepper, that contains standardized amounts of the active ingredient piperine.
Directions For Post JYM Active Matrix: As a Dietary Supplement, mix 1 scoop of Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix™ into 16-32 oz. water, preferably within 30 minutes after workouts. Consider allowing Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix to mix for 10-15 minutes before drinking. Also consider drinking it over the course of 15-30 minutes. Add Post JYM Fast-Digesting Carb™ to the Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix for best results.
Warnings: Check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, under 18 years of age, have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medications, as Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix may enhance the absorption rate of some medications. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Warning: Concerning California Residents: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.